- Garrett states Shelley Lubben wrote him that she is suicidal as her world comes crashing down around her.
- She threatened and coerced him into making deals that would harm his position in his upcoming cases in Porterville (both arising from charges that are "not valid" and based on Shelley's lies, says Garrett).
- Years of verbal and physical abuse by Shelley against the kids and Garrett.
- "Shelley drinks very heavily and mixes pills that are prescribed and other drugs she bought in Mexico."
- The "unstable" scam artist has publicly threatened to shoot people.
- She abuses, threatens and harasses her own children to get them to do what she wants.
Bakersfield, Calif. -- It would appear that the fat lady has finally sung for manipulative scamster Shelley Lubben.
These court documents, handwritten and filed by her husband of more than 21 years, lay out a broad range of despicable (and illegal) behavior. The revelations are, in a word, breathtaking.
Click on the images to enlarge them, if necessary.
The hearing for Garrett and his daughters' plea for protection will be heard tomorrow morning, Tuesday, Aug. 2, 2016, in Bakersfield.
It am informed it is expected that Shelley will walk in doing what she does best (playing victim), and make a plea to confiscate her daughter’s jeep which happens to be in her name. Regardless, there's little doubt she will do her best to turn the event into a tragic circus show.
Notice the date that Garrett states the floodgates of abuse and instability opened: February 2011. That month is notable for two events -- 1) the premiere of the first two episodes in my documentary, 'The Devil and Shelley Lubben', and, nearly simultaneously, 2) the disastrous Cambridge Union porn debate, which her team (led by Gail Dines) lost after a stupefying Lubben performance, complete with slurred words and clacking high heels.
Upon her return to the states she wrote her "team" this letter, and then checked into a psych ward.
Garrett was granted the Temporary Restraining Order (TRO), and Shelley was served with the order and a Notice to Appear tomorrow at 8:30 am in Bakersfield.
Many of the abbreviations in the order are explained in our previous post.